Monday, December 3, 2018

Emotions In, Emotions Out

With the amount of English classes I've taken you would surely think I wouldn't need a Editor, but babyyyy I do. One day maybe? Who knows.

The last time I came to write to you guys was June 19th, 2016 and before that it was October 2nd 2015 and the list goes on. The point I am trying to make is that I came.....then I went..and then I came back and you know what? I think you guys get my drift. I was here, and I didn't know how to say what I wanted to say but just know I wanted to say ALOTTTT!!

My 2016 Draft went a little something like this "This year has been a year of hard decisions and setbacks, but where do you differentiate between complaining too much and just venting....."

At that point in my life I was just at the stages of WHY's. Why did my dad have to die? (Selfish me wanted him to walk me down the wedding isle. Lol. Whenever my prince charming decided to show up. He hasn't.) Why am I in so much pain all the time? (I had Fibroids and some other things going on inside I didn't even know about but I will take about it in a different post.) Why are they messing up all of my damnnnnn favourite OLD movies. They are old for a reason. CLASSICssss.

Too all my loyal Followers. Listen to me when I try to bill false bravado or whatever. I'M BACK!!!!! In a new country (Wait to see in another post) and living life. Hold on for the ride because it is going to be good.



I'm Miss Forbes signing out.











No comments:

Post a Comment