Saturday, February 1, 2014

My Baked Barbecue Pasta



Baked Barbecue Pasta



 Ingredients:

Coloured Spiral Pasta
Mozza-Cheddar Cheese
Original BBQ Sauce
Sweet Pepper (Red or whichever you have)
Ground Beef
Onion

Mix
3 cups cooked pasta, 1 cup barbecue sauce, 1 pack of already cooked ground beef, 2 cup mozza-cheddar cheese, 1/2 cup onions, 1/2 cup sweet pepper.....of course people who know me know I don't use any measurement but my eyes so I'm guessing how much I put there, but my eyes are 99% accurate. Also this is the basic recipe but I do experiment with dishes, so you can add whatever tastes good to you.

                                                                                                                                                                         
                                                                                                                                                              Leave uncovered in oven, on 350, to bake until golden on top or until you think it is done.
 Finish Result!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment