Saturday, January 25, 2014

25 Questions Tag: Facts about me! (Deedee)


Found this tag online!!
What is your middle name?: Shir......something
What was favourite subject at school?: Art and Business. Funny thing is I never payed attention in High School business but I love my University Business classes.
What is your favourite drink?: (Wince) Kool-Aid
What is your favourite song at the moment?: I can’t stop listening to The very best album of Michael Bolton on Youtube.
My mom probably should have pulled me back from the Tv when I was younger. I only love everything 90's.


What is your favourite food?: Cheesecake with strawberry sauce on top… my closest friends knows I'm not suppose to be eating that.
What is the last thing you bought?: A bottle of Coke. Sometimes I need a shot of caffeine to keep myself from fainting.  
Favourite book of all time?: This is a hard question. I am on goodread and I have read books consistently since High School. I like the Shelly Laurenston series.
Favourite Colour?: Pale Yellow. I liked the Yellow power ranger and that colour sticked from childhood. My sis liked the Pink. POWER RANGERS!!
Do you have any pets?: No. I tell anyone who ask that question. I love dogs and I would like one but not before I find a crazy guy, to take care of scooping up the POOP! I am sorry. My stomach can't take it.
Favourite Perfume?: I worked at perfum/jewelry store  last summer and I got littered with perfume smells. My all time favourite is White Diamond because of my mom. But one I would really like to know the name of is a Dark pinkish/purple and black ovalish bottle with a circle top with a black tassel on it. I loved that scent growing up. My mother always had it but she can't remember the name when I ask her. Someone let me know if you know what I am talking about.
Favourite Holiday?: Anywhere that the family goes.
Are you married?: Nope
Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times?: Yes, many times.
Do you speak any other language?: No
How many siblings do you have?: One sister and three brothers
What is your favourite shop?: Don't know
Favourite restaurant?: Red Lobster is our tradition.
When was the last time you cried?: When I thought I losted my charm my mom gave me years back. Found it. 
Favourite Blog?: I like food blogs.....
Favourite Movie?: Lord Of The Rings(Fellowship), The Rock
Favourite TV show?: none
PC or Mac?: only have pc
What phone do you have?: Blackberry
How tall are you?: 5ft 11
Can you cook?: Yes. That is my  specialty. I hope to take it seriously one day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment