Monday, January 20, 2014

Tag: 99 Questions That No One Asks!



Hey everyone I saw this tag on youtube and I thought, why not? I might do a video with my sis. We will see!



Questions:
1:Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Open. When the doors are close I feel like someones inside.lol


2:Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
Yes! It makes good make-up bag items.

3:Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
In


4:Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
Why would I even want to steal street signs??? SMH

5:Do you like to use post-it notes?
Lol. They end up being used for all the wrong reasons. I just waste them sticking them on my fam.


6:Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
I never used coupons.


7:Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
I'll take my chances with the bees.


8:Do you have freckles?
NO


9:Do you always smile for pictures?
Depends. I can be really silly with pics. I make all type of faces.


10:What is your biggest pet peeve?
Nose pickers. PUBLIC nose pickers. With hands. ewww


11:Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
When I am measuring something.


12:Have you ever peed in the woods?
Yes


13:What about pooped in the woods?
Have you ever lived in the Caribbean with trees but your grammy goes out and locks up the house. Would you poop in your pants? HELL TO THE NO. I will take trees for 200.


14:Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing?
Yeah. If I'm trying to make family laugh


15:Do you chew your pens and pencils?
Chewed the lead from pencils when I was younger.


16:How many people have you slept with this week?
None.


17:What size is your bed?
Queen


18:What is your Song of the week?
Im the man-Aloe Blacc


19:Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
If the shirts not to tight or has girly words on them.


20:Do you still watch cartoons?
Every single day!!!! Rugrats, Cat in the hat. Toopy, etc.


21:Whats your least favorite movie?
The last Freddy. Pedophile crap movie. SMH


22:Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
Under my house. We build concrete house with thick foundations. Start digging everybody. Haha


23:What do you drink with dinner?
water or whatever sweet drink is available.


24:What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Ketchup or the sweet and sour sauce that comes in the little packet orrrrr ketchup mix with mayo


25:What is your favorite food?
Pasta, Chocolate....


26:What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Cartoon movies like Rugrats, Ed, edd and eddy or Action or Comedy movies.


27:Last person you kissed/kissed you?
I would like to forget that...Selective memory.lol


28:Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
Nope


29:Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
My mom would be digging a good size hole for me. OF COURSE NOT!!


30:When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
Lol. In high School to Nardo. Seems way to childish now that I think about it. 


31:Can you change the oil on a car?
Yes


32:Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
No


33:Ever ran out of gas?
Was way to close


34:Favorite kind of sandwich?
Jelly 


35:Best thing to eat for breakfast?
French Toast, fry cake and corn beef, souse, conch and grits, steamed bone fish and grits. Yum!


36:What is your usual bedtime?
I have a jacked up sleep pattern. The only way I can really sleep is with a fan that makes sounds


37:Are you lazy?
No.


38:When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
I don't celebrate Halloween


39:What is your Chinese astrological sign?
Don't know


40:How many languages can you speak?
English


41:Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
No


42:Which are better legos or lincoln logs?
What's lincoln logs???


43:Are you stubborn?
No


44:Who is better...Leno or Letterman?
I don't have time for that. 


45:Ever watch soap operas?
Yes. My mom watched it every day after work


46:Are you afraid of heights?
YES!


47:Do you sing in the car?
Sometimes


48:Do you sing in the shower?
Sometimes
 
49:Do you dance in the car?
Very little


50:Ever used a gun?
No. Butttt don't try me!


51:Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
High School

52:Do you think musicals are cheesy?
Definitely


53:Is Christmas stressful?
No. I cook,eat and sleep Christmas. What's stressful about it.


54:Ever eat a pierogi?
No


55:Favorite type of fruit pie?
Does pumpkin pie count? I don't eat fruit pies


56:Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
Basketball player


57:Do you believe in ghosts?
In them No, that there are ghosts/spirits, Yes. Guess that would be the same thing??


58:Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
Yes


59:Take a vitamin daily?
No. I'm from a island that has trees. That's enough vitamin for me. Lol.


60:Wear slippers?
Only if I am on a quick errand or around the house.


61:Wear a bath robe?
No


62:What do you wear to bed?
Clothes


63:First concert?
None


64:Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
Target


65:Nike or Adidas?
Nike


66:Cheetos Or Fritos?
Cheetos. 


67:Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
Peanuts


68:Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
No


69:Ever take dance lessons?
No

70:Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
Once he can support our family and it's legal then whatever he wants!


71:Can you curl your tongue?
I wouldn't even try


72:Ever won a spelling bee?
no


73:Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
If someone paid for me to finish my degree right now then I would rain tears of joy.


74:Own any record albums?
no


75:Own a record player?
Not personally


76:Regularly burn incense?
No


77:Ever been in love?
No

78:Who would you like to see in concert?
Michael Bolton or Celine Dion


79:What was the last concert you saw?
None


80:Hot tea or cold tea?
Both. But only Ice teas for cold tea.


81:Tea or coffee?
Tea. 


82:Sugar or snickerdoodles?
Sugar


83:Can you swim well?
To save my life.


84:Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
Yes

85:Are you patient?
No


86:DJ or band, at a wedding?
DJ


87:Ever won a contest?
-_- No


88:Ever have plastic surgery?
No


89:Which are better black or green olives?
I just tell them put some olives on my pizza. I don't care which.


90:Can you knit or crochet?
Use to crochet but I forgot.


91:Best room for a fireplace?
Living room


92:Do you want to get married?
To the future love of my life...


93:If married, how long have you been married?
Never


94:Who was your HS crush?
I think I listed that above. 


95:Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
I'm not a child. I handle my business when things happen.

96:Do you have kids?
No, I'm not married


97:Do you want kids?
Of my own???Maybe 1 or 2. If not then I am definitely adopting after the potty days...lol. Guess what I'm not looking forward too.


98:Whats your favorite color?
Pale yellow


99:Do you miss anyone right now? 
My momma




Hope that you guys do this one also. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment